Sell your home in Nashville for a
Hey Tennessee! We created the most financially responsible way to buy or sell a home. Save $8,100 on average.
IN THE PRESS
SOLD AND SAVED
Our Nashville Agents Helped Folks Save on Their Home
EXPLORE NASHVILLE NEIGHBORHOODS
Let’s find your home sweet home.
FELIX HOMES REVIEWS
What our clients say about buying
and selling homes with Felix
LATEST REAL ESTATE TRENDS
Handselected from our real estate blog
- What Is A Home Buyers Rebate And Is It Legal?Tennessee's 1 of 10 states that makes it illegal for a buyer's agent to refund their client any part of their commission. But, now there's a way around the law.
- Who Pays For Title Insurance In Tennessee?Title insurance is the thing people love to hate. Is it worth it? What does it protect? Does the buyer or seller pay for title insurance in Tennessee?
- Nashville Low Commission Real Estate AgentsIf you're thinking about selling your home, you'll have to make many decisions. Not only do you need to figure out what town/state you're moving to, how much you'd like to sell the home for, and the timeline of selling your home - you'll also have to choose how you want to sell your home.
- One Percent Commission RealtorDeciding when to list your home for sale is no easy decision. For financial, and sentimental reasons, it can be tough to say goodbye to your home. But, you’ve decided the timing is right and you’re ready to sell. What’s next?
- What Is The Best Time Of Year To Sell Your House?Nashville homes can command a higher price if sold at the optimal time of year. Here’s how to make the calendar work for your listing.
- Top Options For Selling Your Home In NashvilleThinking about selling your home? Luckily, there are more options here in Nashville for homeowners than ever before.
Talk to a Felix Homes
real estate agent.
If you’re looking to buy or sell your home but want to save money on realtor commissions, we’d love to talk through how Felix Homes can help.