The Felix Homes Blog
Your guide to the Nashville Real Estate Market
- Top 10 List Of Best Places To Raise A Family In TennesseeMore families are calling Tennessee home. The mild climate, outdoor amenities, low crime rate, and fantastic schools make it a great place to raise a family.
- 2021 Top 10 List Of The Best Suburbs Of Nashville To Live InThose looking to buy a home in Nashville have plenty of incredible suburban options. We're here to break down the top 10 best Nashville suburbs of 2021.
- Nashville Stars Baseball Team Is Good News For The Local Real Estate MarketPlans are in the works to bring Nashville its fourth major sports franchise, The Nashville Stars. What does another sports team mean for Nashville real estate?
- Top 10 Tips For Staging A House On A BudgetThere are many budget-friendly tips and tricks we've learned as real estate agents that can help you get your home ready for the market without breaking the bank.
- What Unmarried Couples Should Consider Before Buying A House TogetherShould unmarried couples buy a house together? We'll dive into some of the most commonly asked questions and review a pros and cons list in this article!
- What Is A Horizontal Property Regime (HPR) Real Estate?Horizontal Property Regimes (HPRs) are popping up all over Nashville. We'll examine the different types, if they're a good investment, and why they're so popular.
- How To Write Off Home Office Expenses On Your Taxes?Many people don’t realize that their home office can mean a significant break on their taxes. We’re here to help you determine if your home office qualifies.
- 10 Tips For Working From HomeFaulty connections, endless Zoom meetings, children screaming in the background—welcome to working remotely in 2020. Get our top 10 tips for working from home.
- Mortgage Interest Tax Deduction TennesseeMortgage interest deduction enables homeowners to subtract the interest expense they pay on a real estate loan from their taxable income.
- Nashville Home Builders Can’t Keep Up With DemandThe lack of supply, and an increasing amount of demand, has caused house prices to rise at a record pace - and there are no signs of this slowing down any time soon.
- What Is A Home Buyers Rebate And Is It Legal?
- Who Pays For Title Insurance In Tennessee?
- Nashville Low Commission Real Estate Agents
- One Percent Commission Realtor
- What Is The Best Time Of Year To Sell Your House?
- Top Options For Selling Your Home In Nashville
- Top Home Repairs Before You List
- Want To Sell Your Home Fast? It’s All About Curb Appeal!
- A Definitive Guide To Closing Costs
- Are Realtor Commissions Negotiable?